Juan Martín García is a unicorn UX/UI Designer, Front-end Developer, Teacher and Speaker from Argentina, passionate about learning new things and helping others learn new things.
Adversary Website Redesign
Website Redesign for a cybersecurity training platform that empowers developers by revamping security education in companies and universities to minimize cyber crime.
Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Brand Identity
Design of Brand Identity, Stationery, and Signage for an Argentinean Museum. Work done for the subject Diseño Grafico 2, Catedra Gabriele, at the University of Buenos Aires, FADU, UBA.
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? External links, Accessibility and New Tabs
- Fancy Numbering with CSS Counters
- Towards privacy-first email
- Originally published on CSS-Tricks Look Ma, No Media Queries! Responsive Layouts with CSS Grid
- Fox -
- Nickelodeon -
- Faena -
- Renault -
- Microsoft -
- MTV -
- Adversary -
- Camel -
- Weber -
- Clarín -
- Santander -
- Capex -
- University of North Carolina -
- Banco Ciudad -
- Inland -